Experiences

Miss you dad

Monday 23 April 2018

Tiny (my baby sabhya) is 1.5 today 
And here I gift him , a nice read. 

Being a Mother is tough?

Amongst all the mothers surrounding me , I have often found myself , most artless, most authoritarian, most chaotic , most intractable and rarely little ignorant.
But I never lost hope in me. I pragmatically learn something from every mother.

Being a mother is tough, but when I see you , I understand how tough is it to be a baby.
You can’t talk, you can’t Change yourself ,can’t bathe, can’t eat by yourself. You can hardly express your needs. Though I’m always there ,  but still so many times your wants aren’t contended. 
You end up crying , crying so loud. And on top of it , I get angry on you and I say “being a mother is tough”. 
Going back in my room, I actualize, the hardships you go through is much more than mine. 
I organise your schedule according to my routine. And I change it as per my call.
I leave you when I wish to , I stay with you when I want . I take you to all the places , you might not be agreeable , movie halls, theatres , travelling around, weddings , night outs ..
and so many more.
There is nothing that goes according to your requisite.
Still I say “Being a Mother is tough”.
You find so much of peace near me, but still I leave you to other people, to look after you just for my basic saloon day or a coffee time with my friends. Knowing that you need me by your side , coz that gives you ultimate happiness ... and again I say ‘being a mother is tough’.
You will not recollect any of all this when you grow up , but all your memories shall stay with me, forever. 
So I want to tell you tiny sabhya  , being a baby is very tough and I feel so proud of my baby and all other babies that they adjust so well and adapt beautifully to the routines offered to them by their mothers each day . 
To all the mothers who think it’s hard , just look at your baby’s eyes to see the level of douggedness they go through each day.

No matter how much i love you , your love for me is beyond words.  

You never said that, but I feel it every second I am with you.

Divya Harjani Chawla

No comments:

Post a Comment